Sunday 19 February 2012

Study task 4 - Interim self evaluation



10 things i have learned about myself as an individual and as a learner:

1. I have made a great group of friends since moving to leeds



2. I am a lot happier studying graphic design rather than photography for a degree never the less i still incorporate it into my designs


3. I feel like i have learned a lot over the past few months in comparison to my previous first year at university

4. I have gained confidence in public speaking, not a lot, but enough to speak about my work in crits

5. I feel like i have matured a lot in the past few months purely because of the course, theres no time to mess around, work needs to be done

6. Became more organised, in some ways

7. Realised i'm not a fast learner, i need to practice a lot to be able to create or perform, sometimes this isn't always a bad thing
 . . . . . . . . . . . .

8. I like new things since moving to leeds, music taste has developed since moving from the capital! 


9. I am a proud owner and love my apple macbook pro

10. My love for shopping and partying needs to be tamed 



10 things i have learned about my self as a designer:

1. I have gained a lot of skills since starting the course

2. I have an idea of where i would LOVE to be in the future



3. I have started to like aspects of graphic design i never even knew about/ thought i would ever really be interested in




4. I love typography and like to involve it in my work as much as i can





6. Rebranding the Crystal Castles merchandise for the what is a line brief made me realise how much i would love to design in that area 


7. I'm a fan of packaging design and would love to experiment more with it and encourage it into my work

8. I'm not very good with words
. . . . . . . .

9. I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to public speaking

10. I love to collaborate with others in the class to see what ideas we can bring together



No comments:

Post a Comment