Sunday 25 September 2011

Level 4 Aspirations: 10 things i would like to achieve over the course of the year!

  •       To become more self-assured with my work
  •       To gain confidence in presenting work and speaking in front of an audience
  •       To be able to create an array of work using different medias by the end of year 1
  •       I would like to improve my Photoshop and Illustrator skills
  •       Develop my portfolio to show progress of work
  •       Become more familiar with artists and designers within the design industry
  •       Create works of art
  •       I want to improve my time management skills to comply with deadlines
  •       To experiment in all the realms of graphic design
  •       Meet new people and make new friends in all areas of art and design


No comments:

Post a Comment