Tuesday 1 October 2013

Studio visit to BrandFuel

Before applying for placements I wanted to visit some studios to gain an insight into what it would be like working in a graphic design studio. First off, I contacted the design studio BrandFuel, a design and events agency in London. I took a trip to London during the summer to talk with the designers at the agency to grasp what it would be like working there and to see if they would consider me as a placement designer. Overall the trip was a success and from organising  the visit, and getting to know some of the designers I gained myself a two week placement in September.

Things I gained from the studio visit:

- Engaging and interacting with working professionals 
- An understanding of what the creative environment is like in a studio
- The confidence to speak those with years of experience and knowledge in creative areas 

No comments:

Post a Comment